Welcome! Let us worship together at Mass! In in the most Holy Eucharist, we receive Jesus. Let us trust in His protection, love and forgiveness! Take Him in often, in the sacraments, in adoration, in His Word, in your prayer time, by serving others, recognizing them as children of God.
Prepare using Formed, the Catholic Faith on Demand. Weekly suggestions for viewing/listening are all the way at the bottom of this page.
Immerse yourself in all aspects of the Mass. (The word Eucharist means Thanksgiving.) As you leave, filled with God’s grace, take a free Covid-19 test kit if you need one, or take one for someone you know. Rosaries and prayer guides are also available. We invite you to get involved with the ministries of the parish. (We have a needs list in the bulletin.) Need prayer? We will gladly put you or someone you care about on our prayer line; just call the office.
Is there some sin that is holding you back? Celebrate Reconciliation & Penance, every Saturday, 5-5:25 PM at the back of the Nave of St. Michael’s, or by appointment. Allow the grace of the sacrament to assist in healing you. God comes to us in the silence. Find some quiet prayer time. Request the daily newsletter of inspirational stories from Our Sunday Visitor. We can also we can put you in touch with local organizations for healthy living/positive mental health.
Bishop Matano asks us to be aware of the restructuring support agreement regarding the bankruptcy filing. Click the link to read it and the Bishop’s letter and an FAQ.
Go to the News & Events tab to learn about:
- The Hands of Christ nomination process
- Advent opportunities (Jesse Tree, Soup & Study, Advent Calendars, Little Blue Books, Adoration, Reconciliation services)
- Christmas Masses Schedule
- The Eucharistic Revival
- Faith formation for everyone. FORMED featured programs are “The Search,” “Forgiven,” “Presence” and “The Truth.” (Let’s build the Kingdom together!)
- The NYS Bishops’ response to Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization & how we can respond with help from Georgetown U. & FORMED.
- Care of Creation and Laudato Si’ Action Platform
- “The Chosen” — what it is and how to support it
- The Synodal Journey
- What to expect when attending Mass at our worship sites
- Staying connected with our Facebook and Twitter pages
- Pro-Life opportunities
- Putting our faith into action using the Catholic Action Network
- A variety of newsletters to keep us connected
- And information offering help.
Federal Legislation updates are found on the Pro-Life and Social Ministries section of the Governance and Ministries tab.
I pray for you and hope to meet you in person, at Mass!
God bless you!
Fr. Leo, Pastor
We offer WeShare for all opportunities to support Our Lady of the Lakes financially. Locally, we have many unmet financial needs. Please be generous. The 2022-23 Catholic Ministries Appeal has begun. Here is a video about this year’s campaign. To see giving stats, go to this page. Find out how OLOLCC is doing by typing Our Lady of the Lakes CC in the search bar. When making your donation, please remember to note it goes to parish #359. Thank you for your continued generosity.
See some of our past accomplishments by reading the 2021 Annual Parish Report 10.12.21 final edition
For future Holiday and Holy Day Mass schedules, please see the events/parish calendar or call 315-536-7459.
For all Sacramental and Business inquiries, please contact us at:
Our Lady of the Lakes Catholic Community Parish Center
210 Keuka Street
Penn Yan, NY 14527