Christ is risen; He is risen indeed! It’s Divine Mercy Sunday! Join us @ 3PM for praying the Divine Chaplet at St. Mike’s. Check out more events in the Bulletin and on our Facebook page!
Go to our News & Events tab to learn more about:
- The Year of St. Joseph
- The Year of the Family, including actionable steps regarding the legalization of recreational use marijuana in our State.
What are your needs? Please call the parish center if we can help. We can at least offer prayer for you. We hope you will continue to practice charity by checking on your neighbors, offering prayers and supporting us with your offerings, which can be sent through US Mail or online.
This statement, issued by the Vatican, reminds us of our responsibilities, inter-connectivity and the call to solidarity as we are still in the pandemic.
We, your staff, will continue to
- pray for you and the whole world
- send by email a weekly letter which has the bulletin attached. (If you are not getting it, please call the parish office to update your information.)
- offer weekly Children’s Liturgy of the Word via Facebook Live
- also offer via Facebook Live the Mass (every day except Wednesdays and Saturdays). (You do not need to join Facebook to see this; it is open to the public.) All Masses end with an Act of Spiritual Communion.
- provide a link to the weekly newsletter, The Family Zone, available, thanks in part, to your donations to the Catholic Ministries Appeal.
If you wish to receive Reconciliation & Penance, a sacrament that needs to be celebrated annually (at least), please contact one of the priests to make an appointment or go to St. Michael’s on Saturday at 4pm. Reconciliation will be heard in the Chapel.
God bless you!
Fr. Leo, Pastor
Find and review the policies and procedures for attending Mass in person on our News & Events page.
5 pm Saturday Mass at St. Michael
8 am Sunday at St. Patrick
9:30 am Sunday Mass at St. Michael
10 am Sunday Mass at St. Januarius
If you find yourself struggling during the pandemic to keep the faith, you may want to request the daily newsletter of inspirational stories from Our Sunday Visitor.
If you are still uncomfortable being in public, we encourage you to take in Mass through any of the social media on which it is offered. We look forward to that time when all of us can be physically together again!
Online Bulletins (sign up for online bulletins and get your bulletin the Wednesday prior to Sunday Mass)
We are happy to include information about OUR LADY OF THE LAKES RELATED ACTIVITIES you submit. Your submissions should be less than 150 words. The deadline is ten days before bulletin date (Thursdays AT 10AM ). The earlier it is turned in, the better! All material is subject to the approval of the pastor. Deadlines are subject to change for holidays and vacations, so get them in early! Lastly, call if you have any questions – 315-536-7459.
See some of our past accomplishments by reading the 2019 OLOL Annual Parish Report – Rev.2 Final Draft
For future Holiday and Holy Day Mass schedules, please see the events/parish calendar or call 315-536-7459.
For all Sacramental and Business inquiries, please contact us at:
Our Lady of the Lakes Catholic Community Parish Center
210 Keuka Street
Penn Yan, NY 14527